What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Formation Clinic in Louisville, KY

schmitty340

Does anybody have any interest in getting a formation clinic going in the Louisville area? We have at least 6 local RV pilots trying to get FAST cards this year. Most of us practice pretty regularly, have attended ground schools, some have wing cards and working on lead qualifications, etc. The problem is organizing an event with the required check airmen. If there is enough interest, I would like to set it up. Food, RV's, Formation flying, Friends...Sounds like fun to me! I'm based out of KLOU. It's a great airport, with a formation friendly tower and a lot of RV support.

Does anybody Know a contact in the area that I could work with in setting up such an event?

Thanks in advance,
Dave

Are you looking for FAST or FFI qualifications? If you are looking for FAST, the Bonanza folks around your area could help you with a POC/flying. The RV folks do the FFI qualification. I could find some one off our list if that is what you want and no ones offers up POC info via post.

After co-hosting the clinic this weekend I can tell you it is a ridiculous amount of work to host these things.

Last edited:
Are you looking for FAST or FFI qualifications? If you are looking for FAST, the Bonanza folks around your area could help you with a POC/flying. The RV folks do the FFI qualification. I could find some one off our list if that is what you want and no ones offers up POC info via post.

After co-hosting the clinic this weekend I can tell you it is a ridiculous amount of work to host these things.

Tried to send a PM for POC's
In box is full

Thanks

Dave

Last edited:
FFI Check Pilot

Gregg Wilson (Wizz), an FFI Check Pilot, flies out of Cincinnati (KLUK) with some of his "River Rats" and is always looking for other interested formation types to join in the activities. He will also be at the upcoming KC Formation Clinic. <gregg at wilsonmanagement dot com>

Gregg Wilson (Wizz), an FFI Check Pilot, flies out of Cincinnati (KLUK) with some of his "River Rats" and is always looking for other interested formation types to join in the activities. He will also be at the upcoming KC Formation Clinic. <gregg at wilsonmanagement dot com>

Thanks Stu!

I will contact him.

Back