What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for mentor

RV'r yes

Dont know about a 14 but there are a bunch of RV"s and builders at Sundance, Page, Thompson, chikasha etc. RVBYSDI on here will probably post info.
Figs

There is a 14 being built at Page airport. If you need contact information PM me and I will get you in contact with the builder.

Any 14 builders around Oklahoma city?

Were you up at the EAA meeting tonight at Sundance? If so I was the one parked next to you while you were showing Herb your VS. Was going to talk to you more about your project but had an emergency call and had to head up to the hospital.

Anyhow not sure how much of a mentor I can be but you're more than welcome to come check out my project or vice versa and talk about stuff. Let me know.

Were you up at the EAA meeting tonight at Sundance? If so I was the one parked next to you while you were showing Herb your VS. Was going to talk to you more about your project but had an emergency call and had to head up to the hospital.

Anyhow not sure how much of a mentor I can be but you're more than welcome to come check out my project or vice versa and talk about stuff. Let me know.

Yes. That was me. I would love to talk RV with you. Sorry about the call, hope everything is OK. Shoot me a private message with your details and we can figure how to hook up. Thanks.

Back