What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV owners or builders near Atlanta?

marked

I'm New Here
I would like to build a plane, and the RV-12 keeps flying to the top of my list, but I have never flown in one, or even seen one in person.

Are there any RV owners or builders that would be willing to show me their plane or project and talk to me about their ownership and/or building experience?

(I live near ATL airport)

RV-12

I'm in Birmingham at Shelby County Airport, KEET. If you are anywhere near me or visiting the Birmingham area, I will give you a ride.

I would like to build a plane, and the RV-12 keeps flying to the top of my list, but I have never flown in one, or even seen one in person.

Are there any RV owners or builders that would be willing to show me their plane or project and talk to me about their ownership and/or building experience?

(I live near ATL airport)

Send me an email and I will forward it to our group of nearly 50 RVs here on the field which include several RV-12s. We are the Falcon Field RV Squadron; probably should be called the Falcon Field RV Group or Wing. Someone will be happy to show off their -12. Just had one do it?s first flight this past week.

Back