What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Bogert Aviation - Excellent Company

Tony_T

Well Known Member
Patron
I bought a Bogert tow bar for my RV-12 ten years ago and have simply worn it out. There are several cracks in the bars. I contacted Bogert, told them I had a 10 year old tow bar that was broken. Got an immediate answer that the tow bars have a lifetime warranty and send a picture of the damage. Sent them this picture.
i-wPCwZLn-L.jpg

I got a LOT of use out of this old tow bar and it doesn't owe me a thing. This company really stands behind their stuff. I got a replacement by FedEx about 2 days later - no charge.
Great company of the old school business model - customer satisfaction.
I also have a Bogert jack pad that clamps on the gear leg and use it often for maintenance of brakes and tires. It is very robust, I doubt anyone could ever wear it out.

tow bar

Great service! I just bought one for my 8 and it's really nice. I was worried I'd have to do all kinds of things to make it work - spacers, longer bolts, etc. but it seems like it works fine on the stock tailwheel and bolt.

Bogert Aviation- Excellent Company

I had a similar though less dramatic experience. The spring pin on mine lost its spring and kept falling out but I could still use it. They sent me a replacement with a new chain. They would have sent it fed ex but they were so nice about it and I really did not need it that quick, so I asked them to save the money and use snail mail, which they did.

Back