What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

e-mail technical support

I sent in my first technical support e-mail to Vans. I had not received a reply in a week, so I sent a second request which was answered in a couple of days. Have other builders had this type of service, or was this a fluke?

Sample of one..

I sent in a question on a Sunday a couple of weeks ago and received a response back on Monday. There were a couple more follow-up back and forth e-mails by Tuesday. I hadn't really expected such a quick response.

Van's is a small organization, so I expect that availability of even one person could make a big difference in response time.

John

I sent in my first technical support e-mail to Vans. I had not received a reply in a week, so I sent a second request which was answered in a couple of days. Have other builders had this type of service, or was this a fluke?

I called them right at 7AM on a Monday and was put directly to technical support. My questions were answered and new parts on the way pronto.

Call for technical support

The best way to get tech support is to call on the phone. Have your plans with you when you call. The staff has plans by the phone so they can look at the same page you do and quickly answer any question that you have. All of the people who answer the phone at tech support have built an RV and are very knowledgeable. You will be impressed with how helpful they are. Other builders are a good source of help outside of Van's business hours, but for the straight answer, call Van's.

I've had fast reply to my emails.

I've emailed 3 times and got a reply same day or the next day. Also I've called a few times and each time a tech support guy was available right away to talk and help me out.

Check your spam

Hi DeltaHotel,

It's been my experience, as of late, that my email spam filters are becoming more and more aggressive and are capturing even trivial emails. So, my new mode of operation, if I haven't heard from a vendor is to search my discards 1st then go from there.

Good luck,

Back