What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Osh photographers?

rightrudder

Well Known Member
Oshkosh first-timer here. I'm so looking forward to going and have read the NOTAM at least three times.

I was hoping to get a picture of my plane landing at Osh. Are there commercial photographers shooting every plane as it lands, and offering photos for sale at a booth somewhere on the grounds?

Hi Doug,

One of our EAA chapter members is a retired professional photographer. I'll check to see if he's going to Osh this year.

I'm going up there this year, so let's plan on meeting up! Can't wait to get a tour of the world's fastest RV-9A build! :D

Doug,
Last year after Airventure I googled my N number and found some photos of me taxiing in after landing.

N5771H_KOSH-M.jpg

Last edited:
BTW, access to the flight line, etc., is problematic because there's so much going on. It might be a trick to get synched up with a professional photographer.

Ed

Thanks for the replies, guys. And Jimbot, I'm glad you're going and look forward to seeing you there! Bruce, are you going? Plan is arrive on Sunday mid-day, and leave on Thursday morning.

Doug,

I'm planning on arriving Sunday and out on Thursday morning. See you there!

Back