What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

How often do you read the posts at VAF.net?

How often do you read the posts at VAF.net?

• 4 times a day or more (hopelessly addicted)

Votes: 25 33.3%
  • 2 or 3 times a day (possibly addicted)

Votes: 29 38.7%
  • 1 time a day (obsessed, but not addicted...yet)

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Once every other day (not obsessed, but interested)

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Twice a week (not too interested)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once a week or less (haven't gotten hooked...yet)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Come On

We don't need to be giving people complexes with this do we :)

I read the forums a lot because it is so easy to do. If you don't keep up with it 5-10 times a day you may actually have to spend some quality time reading it at the end of the day. Seriously, I can get in and out in a just a couple of minutes. It doesn't really take away from much important because I don't stop what I am doing to come here. If I am on the PC for something else I just pop in and read for a couple of minutes and then go on about my work.

So yeah, I admit I come here quite often, but I don't know if I like the stigma that goes along with "addicted." Don't let Ok City hear these words, they might take away our medicals.

Hmm-m-m. I see the "once a week or less" has 0% today. Considering those builders/enthusiasts out of the 4500+ flying RVs and those other thousands that are still building that have Never logged on, maybe the percentage should be, say, 95% :confused:

Of course, I am jesting with respect to the comment, just food for thought. Is the "once a week or less" category a conundrum? ...Guess I better go look that up. ;)

Don Gray
N17QB in progress

Back