What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

USA: Conneticut

Building a RV-10

DeltaRomeo said:
starting catagory
Hi: I build a RV-6 several years ago and now building a RV-10. I live in central CT and noticed you live in CT also. Where do you live? Mike

KGON

Groton CT. Nice towered field, picturesque approach. Crew car at Columbia FBO. Submarine Museum nearby and Mystic Pizza 15 minutes away.

Nautilus.jpg

mysticpizza.jpg

Groton CT. Nice towered field, picturesque approach. Crew car at Columbia FBO. Submarine Museum nearby and Mystic Pizza 15 minutes away.

Vlad,

I have always wanted to build a submarine. Do they have any QB kits at that museum? Also thought about buying a very used surplus Soviet sub at one time.

Jim Berry
RV-10

Vlad,

I have always wanted to build a submarine. Do they have any QB kits at that museum? Also thought about buying a very used surplus Soviet sub at one time.

Jim Berry
RV-10

Talk to the museum folks Jim they can get you a hull at least... :D

It's a very interesting place lots of cool things there.

Groton2.jpg

Groton1.jpg

Groton3.jpg

New Cafe 511 at Groton

New airport restaurant opened at Groton KGON. Friendly tower plenty of parking great menu. Pancakes you can't finish $5 go visit. :D

Groton%20-%201.jpg

Watch for no transponder traffic.

Groton%20-%201%201.jpg

You might want to change the spelling to Connecticut before you offend some people in that fair state!

Back