What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Redline's night antics

get ready for the UFO calls!

I like it. Looks like rocket boost. What time is it?.... it's time to light the candles!

pyro%2Bcopy.JPG

Last edited:
Looks awesome...but without a doubt, the best part of the video is the look of glee on Jon's face!!

I liked it!!!

How many 911 calls were made from people watching on the ground and thinking the your planes were in trouble. Oh wait maybe they thought you were UFO aliens over Phoenix. I look forward to seeing this in person. AF T-birds are envious. :)

Great balls of fire

Jon,
That's the best video ever and will forward to all my non RV buddies, especially those round engine formation fellows.:D
Bill McLean
RV-4 slider
lower Alabama

Night aerobatics

Nice! You guys are having too much fun. I wish I lived closer to you and your team. I do some campaigning to join.

Is Ken's airplane OK, I heard he had a prop strike while landing at the Greenwood Lakes airshow. Will his engine require a tear down?

Ken's plane is fine. Engine is off to JB Aircraft Engine service for inspection. We will continue the next 2 shows with a back up plane. Thanks for asking.

Back