What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

JD Air Parts at Oshkosh

RV7Guy

Well Known Member
Hello RVers. If you are interested in any of the JD Air Parts inventory I will be able to bring them to Oshkosh. I will be there this Saturday through the end of the Airventure.

Please go to the website www.jdair.com and send a note to the Contact link. Let us know what you'd like brought to Oshkosh. If possible, please do this before Wednesday as I will be leaving on a Commercial flight on Wednesday afternoon. We will still be able to get you products after that day but it will be much easier if I can hand carry it.

This will need to be a cash situation. I will not have provisions to take cards while there. We will offer a 5% discount on all products being ordered for Oshkosh.

Jason and I appreciate the support. I look forward to meeting all of you!!!

My direct contact is 480-204-0662.

Also, I fly the tour helicopters over at Pioneer. If you want to get a great view of the grounds come on over for a ride. Ask for me and they'll try to set you up with me if I'm in that flight rotation.

See you there!

I'd like a set of your black handle covers and a set of your black pedal extensions for my RV-10. Sending you a note via your website now...

9A tip up latch

2 questions for you!
Do you know if your latch is compatible with any of the popular interior kits advertised here on VAF?
Also does the latch kit come with the lock shown on your site?
Thanks,
Dave

Yes and no

2 questions for you!
Do you know if your latch is compatible with any of the popular interior kits advertised here on VAF?
Also does the latch kit come with the lock shown on your site?
Thanks,
Dave

Yes, it is a replacement for the stock latch for tip up models of the 6, 7, 9 and 14. The slot is wider. You will get a very solid latch with a wider grip. The lock was shown only for reference and is not included. there are many ways to do a lock. If
you do a search here for "tip up lock," you'll find many ideas.

Back