What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sun N Fun attendance

meadeduck

Well Known Member
...just wondering how many 12's actually made it down to Sun n Fun this year; George and I made it down late the opening day and stayed for two days. It was just 400 miles from KVPC but we were really glad we had the autopilot; a 'bit' windy going down and coming back.
Meade and George
N612RV

The only three I saw were at the Van's, Viking, and Jabiru displays. That was on Friday and Saturday. I didn't mount an expedition to Homebuilt Camping, so if there were any out in the hinterlands, I missed 'em.

RV-12 ... then HHR

My wife and I returned home to Sarasota on a flight from Greensboro, NC in our RV-12 on Friday ... and attended Sun 'n Fun on Sunday, April 1st. ... went to Lakeland, FL in our ... Chevrolet. :)

Spoke to my dad last night, who attended Sun N Fun. He said an RV-12 won an award for best kit-built E-LSA or something like that. Thought the plane came out of Tennessee.

Does anyone know any particulars?

Spoke to my dad last night, who attended Sun N Fun. He said an RV-12 won an award for best kit-built E-LSA or something like that. Thought the plane came out of Tennessee.

Does anyone know any particulars?

That was the one at the Jabiru display.

Back