What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

52F and T67 hangar availability

tyconnell

Well Known Member
Greetings,

There's a good chance the wife and I will be moving to Keller, TX, sometime in the next 6 or so months.

It's likely I'm going to lose a significant amount of garage space in this move, and I only had half of a 2 car garage to begin with. Thus, I'm trying to do a little advanced scouting for what options I'd have if / when we get there and ready to pull the trigger on the next kit. The area I'm in currently is notorious for multi-year waiting lists.

I've looked at the 52F site and it doesn't really have any information there as far as I can tell. Hicks looks like it might have availability (purchase), but I'm not ready to engage a real estate person yet.

Any intel appreciated - thank you for your time.

Ty,
For 52F hangars, call Tina?s Pilot Shop at (817) 490-0046. They?re sort of an info hub (ie the bulletin board) for hangars here, and I know they have one posted.

I have hangar space available now at KWEA. Either an up front space or a project space. Call me at 817-941-6181. It is about 15 minute further Drive, but you'll make that up in taxi time.

Last edited:
For 52F hangars, call Tina?s Pilot Shop at (817) 490-0046. They?re sort of an info hub (ie the bulletin board) for hangars here, and I know they have one posted.

Thanks, I'll give them a shout.

I have hangar space available now at KWEA...

I appreciate the offer, but I'm still in Atlanta, and that's likely to far to drive if I'm going to make any progress on a kit. Google is telling ~50 minutes each way from the area I'm likely to end up in (in-laws).

It's happening.

Update: Looks like we'll be in Keller 1st or 2nd week of August. I talked to Tina's pilot shop and got a few numbers I can call, and also have a possibility of something out at Hicks. Thanks for the info and some offline PMs.

Looking forward to meeting you fine people!

Looking forward to your move to N.Texas! Reach out to the 52F Apt Mgr Rob Reece at [email protected] if you haven't already. He's the guy who has the list of space when it's available.

Keep us in the loop when you're in town and we can visit over lunch!

v/r,dr

Update: Looks like we'll be in Keller 1st or 2nd week of August. I talked to Tina's pilot shop and got a few numbers I can call, and also have a possibility of something out at Hicks. Thanks for the info and some offline PMs.

Looking forward to meeting you fine people!

... Keep us in the loop when you're in town and we can visit over lunch!

v/r,dr

That would be great - I'll be keeping my current job and working remotely, so can be pretty flexible on lunch. Especially if it's Hard 8 / Roanoke we are talking about...

Transfer complete

Made it into Keller about midnight Monday, and unloaded the final U-Haul yesterday. Wow it was hot! At any rate, we have arrived!

Back