What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Happy Birthday N65XX

guccidude1

Well Known Member
Friend
Today my pride and joy is 10 years old. It has accumulated 1642 hours to date and I plan on keeping up that pace. The aircraft specifics are: RV-9A, fixed pitch Sensenich, IO-360 w/P-Mags, Dynon Skyview Touch, auto pilot, ADS-B, and iFly 740. Now I know where all my savings account went. Dan from Reno

I am not worthy. Averaging half that a year, I won't catch you either. You know you are maximizing the utility of your aircraft when the $ spent on Avgas is starting to approach what your spent on your build! That is using your machine.
Congrats.

Today my pride and joy is 10 years old. It has accumulated 1642 hours to date and I plan on keeping up that pace. The aircraft specifics are: RV-9A, fixed pitch Sensenich, IO-360 w/P-Mags, Dynon Skyview Touch, auto pilot, ADS-B, and iFly 740. Now I know where all my savings account went. Dan from Reno

Mine still has 4 years to go to catch on yours Dan. But she somehow managed to double the flight time. I probably overlooked something I should give her more toys. Happy BD! :D

Back