What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-4 landing gear jack point kit

David Moxley

I'm New Here
Does anybody know where to get a jackstand brackets kit that attached down to the four bolts that hold the axle on I saw them somewhere and now I can?t remember where it was at.
Any help is appreciated

RV-4 Jack point kit

I e-mailed the company and they have not made a set for the RV-4. They evidently do not have access to an RV-4 in their area. Any RV-4 drivers near them might want to contact the company so they can inspect & measure for RV-4 jack kits.

They told me the RV-8 kit "should" work but not enthusiastic about plunking down $150 to then find out it won't fit.

From their website it looks like they are in the Ramona, CA

The RV4 has the same style gear as the RV6/7/9. The RV8 has a different gear. Having installed this kit on an RV7 my thought is that they should fit the RV4 if it is equipped with the later style wheel pants. I may be wrong but I do not think they will fit when using the earlier one piece wheel pants on any model.

The RV4 has the same style gear as the RV6/7/9. The RV8 has a different gear. Having installed this kit on an RV7 my thought is that they should fit the RV4 if it is equipped with the later style wheel pants. I may be wrong but I do not think they will fit when using the earlier one piece wheel pants on any model.

They have a test set going out to a -4 guy. Stand by and we should have an answer shortly I would guess.

Back