What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking for Possible Ferry Pilot Florida to Puerto Rico

f1rocket

Well Known Member
I am just in the investigation phase at this point, but I might be looking for a pilot in Florida who would be willing to ferry an RV-12 from Florida to Puerto Rico. If you have an interest in doing so, please send me a PM with an estimate of what you would charge. You would have to provide any safety equipment necessary for such a crossing.

I know that this is something I can do myself. I just choose not to at this point in time. I'm more interested in flying the RV-12 down to Florida and turning it over to someone who is experienced at flying in and around the Caribbean.

The trip would likely occur between now and Christmas.

I am just in the investigation phase at this point, but I might be looking for a pilot in Florida who would be willing to ferry an RV-12 from Florida to Puerto Rico. If you have an interest in doing so, please send me a PM with an estimate of what you would charge. You would have to provide any safety equipment necessary for such a crossing.

I know that this is something I can do myself. I just choose not to at this point in time. I'm more interested in flying the RV-12 down to Florida and turning it over to someone who is experienced at flying in and around the Caribbean.

The trip would likely occur between now and Christmas.

PM sent. ;)

Ferry Pilot

I know Galin , definetly has plenty of island experience. Perfect person for the job .

Back