What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Aircraft Specialty/TSflightlines

sailvi767

Well Known Member
As I mentioned in another post my aircraft was AOG away from my home airport with a brake failure. TSflightlines fabricated a set of new lines and shipped them quickly to get me back in the air. Could not have asked for better service and pricing was very reasonable!
George

give credit where credit is due--

Greatly appreciate the kind words, but actually the hoses were done by our joint venture with Aircraft Specialty----AS Flightlines. Yes, we did have a phone call involved, but our joint production shop took care of this. GREAT example of how things work to help clients!
Many new and exciting things have developed from this joint partnership and personally I could not be any happier, or more excited about whats coming up.

Not to hijack this thread, but as a side note to this joint venture, one of the byproducts has been the time to take care of Suzanne. Those of you that own your own business, or work for someone else understand that business makes alot of things go round and round, but not necessarily TIME. And it takes time to care for a loved one that has a medical situation as serious as with Suzanne experienced. Having to be in the office or the shop or go to work for someone certainly would have inhibited that care, or terminated my employment. Just facts of life. This joint venture with Steve has allowed both businesses to grow, and allowed me to take care of Suzanne. And its the patronage of the experimental community at allowed all of that to happen.
Thank you so much! But for George's hoses---credit to Steve and the AS Flightlines team for helping out a member in need.

Tom

Last edited:
As Tom mentioned, we both greatly appreciate all our fellow builders and customers who have allowed us the opportunity to work with you on some incredible projects.

Over the past few months, we have had some very significant developments. One of the most important ones is a large expansion in both size and scope of our joint production facility. We wanted to ensure that we are positioned so that we can continue offering short lead times in the face of increasing volume.

Also, we have both invested heavily in infrastructure to increase our prototyping capabilities. An example of this is our CMM and full CNC tube bending capabilities which have been underway for a little over a year now. We started making additional increases to our prototyping capabilities about 3 months ago and this current shop project is scheduled for completion sometime late in 2019.

Over the past few years, the line between Aircraft Specialty and TS Flightlines has become very blurred. In coming years, the line with blurr further and eventually we plan on having everything through one central ASFlightlines website.

For now, Tom and I view our customers and each other's customers as one and the same. You are receiving the same products and service, and the majority of your orders will be processed by the same joint production facility.

Thank you again for allowing us to earn your business. We are looking forward to what the future brings.

Steve and Tom

My comment should have been inclusive of both partners. It?s just that I?ve had Tom on speed dial the last couple of years....

Back