What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Sun n Fun 2019 - advise needed...

huzilulu

Hi Guys

I am planning to attend Sun n Fun in April 2019 to kickstart my 'RV Build' - I will use the opportunity to attend as many workshops as possible, and also have a look at the different vendors/products available...

Since this is my first time at (any) airshow, can ya'll advise the amount of time needed to be able to cover my goals? I want to be able to attend most (if not all) of the workshops that deal with some aspect of the RV build, and I also want a chance to see some of the options/mods available from various vendors...

I will be coming in from Dubai for the event, so I need to start planning now as International tickets/hotels/car rental/etc needs to be planned...??.

Thanks everyone!

Workshops

Oshkosh would provide many more workshops and vendors for your purposes and give you much more bang for your buck. I attended the very first sun n fun
Scheduling a specialized rv construction class is another alternative for you

I did sun n fun just before I started. Honestly you can do most of the workshops in a day and the vendors in another day.

Plan 3 at least 3 days so you can just enjoy the other aspects. Never been to OSH but plan to go this summer as I?m further along in the build and deciding on more ?fun? items.

If it's your first time, I would suggest the week. You probably will not absorb much if you cram it in a few days.
PS you will probably be more confused about what you want after the show as there are so many options out there, but it's a great start and once you are back home you can research your options online to refine your choices. Have fun.

Back