What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

VM1000 manual online?

George,

Just pulled mine out yesterday to research an issue. I'll scan it and e-mail it to you if you like. PM or e-mail me with your preferred e-mail.

Cheers,
Bob

VM-1000 Manual

Hi Bob
If you scanned your manual,will it be too much trouble to send me a copy also, a friend with an RV-6 has a VM1000 in his aircraft with a few issues but doesn't have the manual ?

It will make troubleshooting a lot easier..

Greatly appreciate your help

Cheers

Bruno Dionne
[email protected]

VM1000 & EPI-800 Manuals

I recently purchased a large lot of Vision Microsystems operations/installation manuals including both VM1000 and EPI-800 and all versions from the first vintage to the last production models. If you are in need of a manual, please don't hesitate to contact me at [email protected]

Happy Flying,
Reggie

VM 1000

I have the manuals for the VM1000 and would be happy to send you a copy if you can't find one online.

As it happens I have a fully functioning VM 1000 with all probes, gauges, EGT & CHT probes and wire harness that I have just pulled out my aircraft and it is for sale. If you know of anyone who is looking let me know.

Dan

Back