What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Hoses

N890GF

I happy new year everyone! I just wanted to give a quick shoutout to Tom and everyone at TS Flightlines. I spoke to Tom a few weeks ago and explained that I?m ready for hoses on my -7. After a few back and forth emails, I shipped him out the hoses that came with my engine (which were various lengths), and some measurements I took (with his instruction), and he went to work on giving me exactly what I needed. I received the shipment of hoses on Dec 30th, and in about 10 minutes had everything installed perfectly.

If you?re planning on putting custom hoses in your plane, I highly recommend working with Tom. Worth every penny.

The list of hoses I got:
FWF brake lines
Prop gov
Fuel pump to servo
Servo to spider (including provisions for installing flow sensor)
Wing tank to andair selector

Everything fit perfectly on the first try, and I am by no means an expert at measuring hosing runs. They have a great FAQ on how to measure hoses.
Anyway, if you want to see some pics I have an entry on my blog, and if you want awesome hoses and amazing service talk to Tom.

Tom is awesome and we highly recommend TS Flightlines if you need any custom hoses for your SDS EFI install too.

Back