What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Looking electrical schematics for reference

XPPilot

Well Known Member
Hi,

I am looking electrical schematics for reference. The issue might be that combination of instruments I am going to have is outdated however I think that some of you might have had the same set of instruments decade ago but schematics are long gone. If you happen to have those in some reasonable modern format please PM me.

Dynon D100
Dynon D180
Dynon HSI34
Garmin GPS
Garmin GPS/COM
Garmin 327
TruTrak AP
Infiniti Grips

PS. I am trying to make some progress.

All Available On Line

I'm not sure if I understand your question correctly, but all documentation for all the equipment you list is available on line. The Dynon stuff for sure, I checked. The Garmin stuff, I have gotten wiring diagrams for any Garmin unit I needed from the Garmin site directly. They post PFDs on line for all their equipment. The Tru Trac and the Infinity grips I'm sure you'll find also. Do a google search for installation manuals on each item.

If you are looking for diagrams of this equipment installed and wired to the other equipment, it gets a little more complicated, but I think you'll find that also. I know Dynon and Garmin give examples of connections to other equipment in their installation manuals.

Wiring diagrams

Richard, you are correct, I am looking same or close to same combination of equipment's installed.

I have installation manuals however it would be appreciated head-start to create drawings from existing ones instead of starting from scratches.

Have you seen "The Aeroelectric Connection," by Nickolls? It's a good book that includes a number of aircraft electrical schematics for most electrical configurations. With the manufacturers providing the device hook-up information and Nickolls providing the aircraft side of the schematics, you'd probably have enough to make your own.

Dave

Back