- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Go Back   VAF Forums > Avionics / Interiors / Fiberglass > GPS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-21-2019, 09:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nippaero View Post
After my last update my 660 says that the Airport Data is Corrupt. Any ideas where I should look. I tried to re-download and install the database.
Hello nippaero,

Rather than try to play 20 questions over the internet, it is always better to contact us directly. G3Xpert@garmin.com

Once we have a few more facts, we are confident will be able to get you fixed up.

Thanks,
Steve
Please email us for support instead of using Private Messaging due to the limitations of the latter.
Old Yesterday, 05:17 PM

Default Inherited Aera 660/Slow Downloads

I purchased an RV-4 with a Garmin Aera 660 handheld. The other day I purchased updates to the data and have been trying for about 24+ hours to download the new data and it's dribbling in at a snails pace.

Using the same WiFi connection it took about five minutes total including booting up to update my iPad with the same recent monthly updates on Foreflight.

What's the problem with Garmin, using either the WiFi connection and or the FlyGarmin desktop application?

If this is Garmin's idea of customer service, Foreflight/Boeing are going to leave them in the dust!