Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 09-08-2019, 12:46 PM
Your host.

Default Help Keep VAF Online

I've updated the donation page as of 9/6. Hopefully without sounding too panicked, only 961 people have sent in an honor system donation this year to date for a total of roughly $18,000 after taxes. There are 27,459 registered forum users (and another 50,000 unregistered lurkers) using VAF on a pretty regular basis. The year is now 2/3rds over and the fam is kinda hurting on the cash flow front. If you are one of those chaps who waits until the end of the year to send in their honor system donation, I would ask that you consider sending it in earlier this year. Ads plus donations usually make this 1-family business venture work, but this year we're way behind and college expenses have really taken a toll on our savings.

Please donate yearly if you use this site, and if you think the RV community benefits having a product like this online. I think it does, and that is why our family bet the whole farm on it.

Thank you for helping us keep VAF online,
Doug (and Susie, Audrey and Tate) Reeves.
Your hosts.

How to Donate Page:
http://www.vansairforce.net/yearlypledgedrive_value.htm

PS: Thread locked by me; this post is enough of a commercial. And I'm sorry for the commercial.
RV-6 flying since '02 (build log).
-COM MULTI Add-on (2019)
-Commercial Rating (2019 - in the RV!)
-IFR Rating (2015 - in the RV!)

Last edited by DeltaRomeo : 09-08-2019 at 12:48 PM.
Closed Thread