What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Inspection Checklists

ArlingtonRV

Well Known Member
Since I really didn't care for the checklists in the Rotax manual or the Maintenance Manual I made up my own. I have a 100 hour Rotax, 200 hour Rotax and Condition Inspection checklist. If anyone wants to use them, please feel free. They can be found here:

http://www.hangara13.com/RV-12Project.html

Scroll to the bottom of the page. They are MS Excel 97 files.

I'm trying to find a step-by-step checklist for RV-12 Condition Inspection. I have searched VAF and can't find a document that details the steps specifically for the RV-12. Thanks in advance...

Jim,

I have a detailed checklist that was originally developed by Marty Santic. I have used it for five annuals now, and tweaked it each time. If you would like a copy send me a PM with your email address.

John

Jim,

I have a detailed checklist that was originally developed by Marty Santic. I have used it for five annuals now, and tweaked it each time. If you would like a copy send me a PM with your email address.

John

Thanks John. I sent email address via PM...

To the folks I sent the checklist to....

.... You will have to update the Word document to fit your own situations. You need to do your own checks for open Service Bulletins and the like for your particular airplane. Marty developed this list five years ago and it matched the Van's and Rotax checklists at that time. This year I checked it against the current lists from Van's to make sure it contains any changes. Even so, you need to do your own due diligence to make sure everything is covered.

Happy Condition Inspections!

John

Jim,

John

Hi John, I sent a PM with my email address.

Thanks
Scott

Here is an updated link that should work. The form links are at the bottom of the page. As was already stated above, make sure you verify the references. These were made based on data current in 2011, something may have changed since then. Otherwise, enjoy.

http://www.rushesroost.com/

Nothing is wrong with them and they do constitute the "official" documents. I just don't like the layout, flow, and format.

Back