What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Van's Stall Warning

bluebrear

I purchased a Van's Stall Warning kit for my RV9A. It's mounted and wiring ready to connect. The Van's schematic shows wiring power and ground, but not to specific radio or mic connection. I have a VAL 760 VHF with a Soft Comm Audio Panel. Does anyone know where to connect the sound generated by the unit?

Thanks, Bluebrear

The RV-10 came with a buzzer, we could hear it with our headsets on but maybe not in a power on stall, headsets would be better.

Thanks all. I am looking forward to the tone in my headset rather than a buzzer which I have a hard time hearing sometimes.

The wiring diagram I'm looking at for the M760rem shows pin 13 not connected and pin 14 to headphone. Then there's the adapter connector that came with it. I the pins on it are the same. ???

Wired mine to my PS PAR200 radio/audio panel, but it just about takes out your eardrums when it goes off. Would really like to tone it down a bit...

Anyone have good ideas how to do this without digging too deep into the wiring...?

Back