What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Joker Fastener-Holding Ratcheting comb wrench

I feel like you could put a Piece of tape over one side of an open end wrench the one time that you actually needed that.

Looks like the end is straight instead of angled like a regular wrench and you could not flip it. Ever have a real tight area and you have to flip the wrench after every throw in order to get it back on? You can't do it with that wrench. Otherwise I like the idea and it would work great in most situations.

If you flipped it the gripper thing might get in the way of putting it back on the fastener anyway. I agree that scotch tape across one side would hold well enough to get it started, once it's on i'd prefer the ability to flip over.

I don't use 12 point socket wrenches any more because I have stripped too many bolts & nuts over the years. The last thing I want is a 12 point wrench.

What they showed is nothing a piece of duck tape over the end of a Gear Wrench wont take care of.

David, the end of the wrench is not straight so you can flip the wrench easier than a conventional combination wrench. It will also not slip like a conventional open end. Need to watch the videos.

Back