What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Need help on FAA form 8130-6 Application

BOORSMA

I submitted my FAA form 8130-6 Application for Airworthiness Certificate and it was rejected stating that section III Owners Certification was not completed.

I am applying for a ELSA. Is there anyone out there that can tell me what needs to be in that section? The DAR is scheduled to be here on Saturday and I need to get this taken care of today. Everything was built to Van's instructions.

Can someone post their application or let me know what boxes need to be filled out for ELSA?

I submitted my FAA form 8130-6 Application for Airworthiness Certificate and it was rejected stating that section III Owners Certification was not completed.

I am applying for a ELSA. Is there anyone out there that can tell me what needs to be in that section? The DAR is scheduled to be here on Saturday and I need to get this taken care of today. Everything was built to Van's instructions.

Can someone post their application or let me know what boxes need to be filled out for ELSA?

Give me your e-mail address and I'll pdf a copy of mine

Back