What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Shout out to Vic Syracuse upon grand opening

Vern

Well Known Member
The weather man missed most of his forecast and a good number were able to attend Vic?s grand opening events at his Baseleg aviation hangar newly constructed at Falcon Field (kffc).

Thanks for the hospitality and good food!

Congratulations and best wishes!

Vern

Congrats again Vic. Weather was just not great in the morning so we'll have to wait until next time but I have already referred someone that is looking to get in to the RV world and told him to contact you for a pre-buy.

Good to hear it went well.

Three of us (RV-12, RV-9A, and my RV-9) had planned on flying down from Greenville, SC but the weather was crummy until noon (and our runway was SOGGY).

Vic, could you list all the services you provide so we can recommend people to you?

I'll give a Shout Out to Vic Syracuse.

Vic came to our home field awhile ago to do a pre-buy on an RV-8 I had been maintaining. We all were curious to see who this "RV Expert" was and I'll tell you now, after meeting him and watching him work - Vic is the Real Deal! Not only was he extremely knowledgeable and professional, but he worked hard, was very thorough, shared his knowledge freely, and was personable and engaging at the same time. Once the pre-buy was complete he providing transition training to the new owner and I was able to observe his piloting / instructional skills.

It is pleasure to come across a multi-faceted professional that takes his work and responsibilities as seriously as Vic Syracuse does. I'll say it again...he's the Real Deal.

Good luck Vic, and congratulations on your new endeavor!

Robert Marshall

Last edited:
Vic said something to the Falcon RV Bro's about free beer...
IMG_0362-XL.jpg

Thanks for all of the kind words. For those who asked about what I do, just check out my website.

Vic

Best Wishes!

Hi Vic,

It was a pleasure to meet you at Oshkosh. Congratulations on your new endeavor.

Just a thought, you might consider adding KFFC to your website?s home page. Initially I used FFlight to find Locust Grove, and only saw private strips in your area.

Besides the mention of kffc in this thread, I only found reference to KFFC in your ?news?.

Just a thought, and maybe I missed some very obvious location info on your website...

Carl

Hi Vic,

It was a pleasure to meet you at Oshkosh. Congratulations on your new endeavor.

Just a thought, you might consider adding KFFC to your website’s home page. Initially I used FFlight to find Locust Grove, and only saw private strips in your area.

Besides the mention of kffc in this thread, I only found reference to KFFC in your “news”.

Just a thought, and maybe I missed some very obvious location info on your website...

Carl

Hmmm---the new address is on the contact page, but I have changed it to reflect the location on the home page.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks!

Last edited:
+1 for Vic, if anyone needs a reference give me a call

congratulations on this big milestone! I'd be spoiled being so close to spruce

+1 for Vic, if anyone needs a reference give me a call

congratulations on this big milestone! I'd be spoiled being so close to spruce
I can second that. Vic did pre buys for me on a 7A and a 6A. Saved me a lot of headaches.
Angelo

Back