What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Houston area RV9

ALagonia

Well Known Member
I am a new RV9 owner. I have a little over 25 hours in my new airplane and have to be in Houston without my airplane starting this Friday for at least a week. Would love to see any RV's, completed or under construction, while I'm in Houston. I'll be staying in the Medical area. Give me a shout if you'd like to show off your plane.

I'm building an RV-10 in my shop in Richmond, a 20 min. drive south west of Sugar Land, so perhaps a 40 min. drive from the Medical Center area? I would be happy to show off my work if you are interested.

I'm getting close to ready to move to the airport, but have been delayed by about 10 months due to a foot injury. I still need to wire and install the control panel (already cut with avionics in-hand), do a little fiberglass work on the lower cowl (already cut and fitted) to accommodate the air conditioning compressor, finish installation of the exhaust system, and install the seats (already upholstered). The wings are finished, but won't be installed until I get it to the airport.

Cheers,

I?m in Katy, west of Houston building a RV-7.
I am about to mate the wings in a few weeks.

Back