Ken i went with a few different items:
- TS Flightline/Aircraft Specialty hoses as you mentioned
- Because I installed a back up pad mounted alternator I purchased both from B&C along with the primary and back up regulators
- I deleted the two heater vent cables in favor of slightly thicker ones to hopefully alleviate the heat seeping issue discussed in another thread
- I wish I had deleted the fuel flow “red cube” as the Garmin engine sensor kit comes with one
- I should have also deleted the engine cable bracket kit due to my Airflow Performance fuel injection which routes them differently
- Don’t delete the firesleeve even though you are buying different hoses, you need it for the pass through fittings.
Down to last 5%.
Last edited by Tom023 : 05-31-2018 at 06:56 PM.