Ken i went with a few different items:
- TS Flightline/Aircraft Specialty hoses as you mentioned
- Because I installed a back up pad mounted alternator I purchased both from B&C along with the primary and back up regulators
- I deleted the two heater vent cables in favor of slightly thicker ones to hopefully alleviate the heat seeping issue discussed in another thread
- I wish I had deleted the fuel flow “red cube” as the Garmin engine sensor kit comes with one
- I should have also deleted the engine cable bracket kit due to my Airflow Performance fuel injection which routes them differently
- Don’t delete the firesleeve even though you are buying different hoses, you need it for the pass through fittings.
Wings, empennage, fuselage and finish slow builds completed. Avionics Installed.
FWF in progress
Last edited by Tom023 : 05-31-2018 at 05:56 PM.