What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RSVP and T-Shirt Size needed for the KBST Lobster Flyin

Dvalcik

Well Known Member
Sponsor
KBST Lobster Flyin - Belfast Maine

4 weeks out - hope to see the usual cast of characters and meet new friends.

tshirt 3rd.jpg

I will be ordering t-shirts for this years flyin for the VAF Pilots by the 28th. I am only ordering enough for those who email me their size.

Send to [email protected]

1. First and Last name
  2. RV #
  3. N #
  4. T-Shirt size
  5. Home field
  6. if you want to stay with a member let me know also (first come)

EAA-Cover.jpg

Young's lobster is booked for Friday night with room for up to 50 - 60. I will post by mid week info on lodging and rental cars with rates. A few of our chapter members will be happy to host a few of our guests first come email me quickly. (Limited space so send your request ASAP)

Hotels and Rates (Ask for the fly-in rate)

Kbst Email lodging.jpg

There is also camping next to the FBO with limited facilities.

Car Rental Rates - Enterprise Rental (Ask for the fly-in rate) -
Email from Belfast Enterprise

I placed you under the Enterprise Business Program: These are 1 day rates with taxes and fees included.

Economy Car- ****$44.81/day
Intermediate Car- $48.99/day
Mid Size Car- *****$51.08/day
Full Size Car- ******$53.17/day

With any questions feel free to reach out!

Thanks,

Ryan Callahan | Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Branch Manager

Contact me for more if as needed.

Last edited:
Updated Rental and hotel rates - Lobster Fly-in

4 weeks out - hope to see the usual cast of characters and meet new friends.

tshirt 3rd.jpg

I will be ordering t-shirts for this years flyin for the VAF Pilots by the 28th. I am only ordering enough for those who email me their size.

Send to [email protected]

1. First and Last name
  2. RV #
  3. N #
  4. T-Shirt size
  5. Home field
  6. if you want to stay with a member let me know also (first come)

EAA-Cover.jpg

Young's lobster is booked for Friday night with room for up to 50 - 60. I will post by mid week info on lodging and rental cars with rates. A few of our chapter members will be happy to host a few of our guests first come email me quickly. (Limited space so send your request ASAP)

Hotels and Rates (Ask for the fly-in rate)

Kbst Email lodging.jpg

There is also camping next to the FBO with limited facilities.

Car Rental Rates - Enterprise Rental (Ask for the fly-in rate) -
Email from Belfast Enterprise

I placed you under the Enterprise Business Program: These are 1 day rates with taxes and fees included.

Economy Car- ****$44.81/day
Intermediate Car- $48.99/day
Mid Size Car- *****$51.08/day
Full Size Car- ******$53.17/day

With any questions feel free to reach out!

Thanks,

Ryan Callahan | Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Branch Manager

Contact me for more if as needed.

Updated Rates for Hotels and rental cars for those who are coming in on Friday for the Lobster get-together on Friday

Passing-by overnight

Anyone flying over KCON on the way to or from the Belfast fly-in is welcome to stop in and spend the night. Send PM and I'll reply with phone number and address and meet you at the my hangar. Free dinner and breakfast included.

Can't make the fly-in still working on my 40 hours and my flight area doesn't get that far North. :-(

Steve N43EV RV-9

Three Russian Stooges

Three Russian RV stooges (a Canadian, a Motherlander and an American) initially planned to perform at Belfast wharf kitchen on Friday night. However the Canadian RV was struck and totalled by a tornado and the motherlander is running late. If he arrives commercially in decent shape we stop by on Saturday. Steve I will send you a PM later in the day or tomorrow afternoon.

Anyone know if hotel/ motel roams are still available for Friday night?

Last I heard the Yankee Clipper had rooms. We will be at the airport most of the afternoon Friday - ask for the Fly-in rates (listed on Page one) should be able to find transportation for you.

Dinner is @ 6 pm at the Youngs Lobster Pound

Short trip around Belfast

Today 5 ships to Knox County Airport to visit the Owls Head Transportation Museum. Vintage vehicles (aircraft, cars & more) are on display inside & around a cavernous hangar.

flyin 17_12.jpg

flyin 17_13.jpg

flyin 17_14.jpg

flyin 17_15.jpg

flyin 17_11.jpg

flyin 17_10.jpg

Great time today!

Back