What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Special edition APRS Grande J-Pole antenna

humptybump

Well Known Member
I ordered a special edition "Grande" j-pole antenna from Kate. It works perfectly.

I am using the Grande j-Pole for a test system but it's extended 5 meter feed line is perfect for those wishing to install a j-pole APRS antenna in the wingtip but install the tracker in the fuselage.

For those interested, check with Kate's marketing / sales manager (aka Pete Howell) on availability. There is a little more cost involved but well worth it!

BTW: I think Pete is also the shipping department since the hand writing looks vaguely familiar :)

Shipping Dept

Glen - thanks for the nice comments. We are glad it works as designed!!

Kate has been working as a nanny for a toddler in the neighborhood the last few weeks, and has been quite busy, so helped out a bit more on this one. She is good at measuring wire - I help with the soldering, then she usually packs and ships. I think her favorite thing is depositing the checks!

Thanks to all that have ordered, it has been a nice way to teach the kids about business and allow them to make a few $$ for school and pizza.....

Keep on trackkin'!!

Back