What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Support Bionics Photo Album

N42AH

Well Known Member
I am a member of the Bionics Yahoo Group Micro Trak and was out there today and noticed that they have a picture folder titled "Installed In". It had one lonely little glider in his photo album. So I added a pic of my 9A. I was thinking that for those of us that have one of Allen's trackers installed that it would be a great show of support for their business. Especially, since they contribute so much to VAF.

I am a member of the Bionics Yahoo Group Micro Trak and was out there today and noticed that they have a picture folder titled "Installed In". It had one lonely little glider in his photo album. So I added a pic of my 9A. I was thinking that for those of us that have one of Allen's trackers installed that it would be a great show of support for their business. Especially, since they contribute so much to VAF.

Have I ever told you that I love you?....in a Manly way, of course!

Allen
VHS/Byonics

I uploaded a pic of N16BL proudly boasting a Bionics RTG. Thanks to Allen and Byon for their great products and R&D.

I also maintain an i-Gate at my home and am installing two others at local airports.

Back