What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any RV-10 in Chattanooga area?

Aviator

Well Known Member
I would love to see another builder and his project in the area. Anyone ?
Are there any flying 10s in the area?

Would love to come and see your planes or those in progress. Please PM me with whats possible. OR call or txt me 423 6939477

I have a 10 down on the South side of Atlanta, at Mallards Landing, GA04. I also have an RV-14 and an RV-12 over at Henry County airport, which is real close. KMHP.

Vic

Howdy neighbor! I'm building an RV-7 and I am just up the road from you in Ooltewah. I'm also a member of EAA Chapter 150, we probably know each other.

My RV10, N720JH, is at Smyrna, KMQY and has been flying for about 2 years. Another is currently at Shelbyville, KSYI, but may be at our hangars at Smyrna soon. Both will be at KMQY in the Smyrna Sport Aviation Complex. We have a good variety of experimental aircraft in our 23 hangars, including several RV?s. Let me know if you would like to visit.

Calhoun

Manni, if you want to come down to Calhoun I can put you in touch with Keith. He and his brother check the forums but not as often as they use to.

My hanger is across from theirs and will be happy to help.

Let me know

Thanks Guys. This is a great community.
Lynn you being closest to me I will start with you. Please let me know when. When the weather improves around here I can venture out and see others and get some inspiration and tips.

Thanks Guys. This is a great community.
Lynn you being closest to me I will start with you. Please let me know when. When the weather improves around here I can venture out and see others and get some inspiration and tips.

I am up in Raleigh this week, but coming home Friday for three weeks. So, after Friday, I will be at the house (and working on the RV-7 too!), and you're welcome to swing by anytime. I have my build in my downstairs shop at the house.

Here's my cell: 423-618-1414
And my email: [email protected]

Give me a shout and we'll talk airplanes!

Back