What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Earth X Battery

bret

Well Known Member
Just a shout out to this Company and Kathy for being on top of customer service and support! Purchased the 900 for the 7a, spins the IO 360 A1A and heavy Hartzell CS prop with ease, all the while keeping the cranking voltage sufficient to keep the EFII computers alive and fire right up! Amazing how much power this light weight battery has. Another satisfied customer! Bret

I am interested to know of the life expectancies of these batteries? I am rather frugal and wonder if these last as long as the Odyssey which I am on my eight year on the original odyssey and still going good. I know there is a weight saving but I keep telling myself to eat one less hamburger to make up the difference.

Remain! calm! Bret!!! Report! back! in! six! years!!!

Ok, deep breath, gotcha.....so, the Dewalt 12v drill that I bought with this new battery technology has survived the build of this air plane, no air drill here, the batteries seem to work as they did new...so we shale see....

Data Point

I have been running a LiFePo4 for 3 1/2 years. Not an EarthX but it has been working perfectly over that time.

I did say I am frugal but end up buying an EarthX today and looking forward to shed 11 Lb. My PC680 is still pretty good after 8 years but on our last weekend's trip to CO and the lower temp on the ramp she was not cranking as strong.

Back