What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

AOPA weather website question - TAF

kjlpdx

Well Known Member
on the AOPA weather it appears you can enter an airport and get the current TAF. this is located on the top of the page and has a GO button. I cannot make it do anything. the website doesn't seem to have any help available, so I am asking here instead. http://www.aopa.org/wx/
does anyone know how this works? is the problem a suppressed pop-up thing? I think I may see something flash on the screen very, very briefly, just once, in the upper right portion of the screen.

Strange. I tried it with both Chrome and IE and it worked OK with both. No pop ups. Does it let you enter an airport identifier in the yellow box just to the left of "Go" or won't even let you do that?

Compatability Setting?

Try changing the compatibility setting on your computer. I had a similar issue on another website that was fixed this way.

I fill it in, hit the TAF tab, hit ->GO, nothing
What operating system are you using and which version? What browser? When you scroll over the "Go" button, does the cursor change into the image of a hand with the pointer finger out? I assume other websites are working normally?

Back