What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV-9A 0-320-D1A / CS Prop Annual Checklist

twcroy

I think this question has been asked many times, but if anyone has a plane similar to mine and is willing to share their checklist, please do. I'm getting ready to put N929JA in for her second annual inspection for a couple of weeks and want her treated right ;-) . I just soloed and can't wait to start flying with her again.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the blue skies.

Best,
Tim

Tim,

What's your email address? I'll send you the check list I use. It doesn't include a CS prop but maybe someone will send you a copy with that and you can combine them.

Bill,

Thanks, but I think I may have a copy from you and it was a great help. I'm bouncing a few off of each other to see if anything is unique to the O-320. Your's and others have been a big help and are giving my A&P some info to chew on. For ref, my email is [email protected].

Have a good one,
Tim

Hi Pete, I am looking for a check list .. I notice you shared one years back .. may I have this list .. assuming you still fly your 9a ., thank you in advance.. [email protected] .. both annual and flight lists ..Bill

Back