What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

GDU 370 & 375 + GSU 73 pricing

flyingbeaver26

I have a GDU 370 , 375, and GSU 73, all new in box. These are non-touch systems. I bought them about 8-10 years ago, but life have gotten in the way. I would like to sell them on VAF, but before I do, I would like to know what is the fair market value I should ask. I originally spent about 10K on these. It comes with the full installation kit. I'll keep the engine wiring harness part that has the thermocouples. Otherwise, a full EFIS system. No touch, no AoA. Please don't PM me with an offer. I would like to know what is the going rate for such a set up.
gdu%20375.jpg

Last edited:
SteinAir

Your best bet would be to check with Stein to find out what the going rates are. He also works with buyers and seller to insure a good deal.
https://www.steinair.com/

If I was to take a stab in the dark, my guess would be $1200-$1500 for each screen.

I bought one of Steinair's bench units about 18 months ago and paid $1000 for a GDU370. Judging by what I am seeing I think I got a really good buy!

Sold

I had talked to Stein as mentioned above. I then listed and sold these items on the "for sale" VAF list. For future reference to others, I think I completed the transaction for about $3200. This included the ADHARS.

Back