What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

OSH14 Builders Cookout: Sunday 7/27

NovaBandit

Well Known Member
It's that time of year again to eat too much, have a few drinks, and talk RV10s! The RV10 builder cookout is almost here...

Date: Sunday, July 27th
Time: 6PM.
Location: It's going to be held in the same place as the last few years in Camp Scholler, in between 54th and 53rd street:
https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?mid=z2G9kwPv6p8Q.kGsNSWbLT7wo

If you'd like to attend, please sign up at:
http://www.perfectpotluck.com/meals.php?t=CWOT8581&v=b76fb5e60f

You can sign up to bring some food and drinks to share, or just kick in a few bucks. Fun times will be had by all!

Last edited:
See you there!

Thanks for organizing Ed. My dad and I will be in attendance. Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Tom

Osh Noobie

This will be my first attendance. Excited!
I'm really looking forward to meeting many of you in person!

Last edited:
See you there!

This is our second OSH ever, first OSH as RV10 builders, Sarah and I are looking very much forward to meeting you all! We'll be arriving to camp in the North 40 hopefully Saturday morning and stay throughout the week. I think we're planning to attend the Paul P memorial that goes from 6-6:30 at the EAA Memorial Wall, but we will be by after that...

Only a few more days, getting very excited! :D

Builders cookout

Can't wait! This will be our first Osh, but I feel like I already know a good portion. Can't wait to finally meet in person.

This is our second OSH ever, first OSH as RV10 builders, Sarah and I are looking very much forward to meeting you all! We'll be arriving to camp in the North 40 hopefully Saturday morning and stay throughout the week. I think we're planning to attend the Paul P memorial that goes from 6-6:30 at the EAA Memorial Wall, but we will be by after that...

Only a few more days, getting very excited! :D

Same here - second time, but first as a -10 builder. Will be arriving Friday afternoon to HBC. I hope to make it to the get together.

The cookout site is ready!

If you find these canopies, you're in the right place!

IMG_0651.JPG

You've been around too much Bob... We don't yet have final approval on the red canopy placement because we put it up unsupervised...

Bob

I'm hoping to attend tomorrow. This will be my first year in camp scholler, and it'll just be my motorcycle and a small tent. I'd love to camp near other builders. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to go?

I'm hoping to attend tomorrow. This will be my first year in camp scholler, and it'll just be my motorcycle and a small tent. I'd love to camp near other builders. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to go?

Since you won't need much space, you should be able to fine a sliver of a space up close to the show entrance. Maybe just in the gap between two other sites. If you're on 50th street or higher, you're doing pretty good (1st street is parallel to the freeway, and is the furthest away from the show).

Back