VansAirForceForums  
Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 05-01-2019, 08:30 AM

Default RV-7 in Wichita?

Just wondering if anyone is building or flying an RV-7 in Wichita, KS. I started building one over the winter and there arenít any in my area. Iím in town till Friday taking a FlightSafety course and Would love to take a look at one in person as I havenít had the chance yet. Thanks!
Old 05-01-2019, 11:25 PM

There are several flying examples of the RV portfolio in the Wichita area. Not a -7 exactly, but thereís a -7A owner at Stearman Field. Iíll ping him tomorrow to see if heíll be home in the evening. Also a couple other flying examples (-6, -6A, -8A, -9A, -10, and -12) and several others under construction as well are in the local area.

If you havenít been out to Stearman Field for dinner while youíre visiting Wichita, Iíd suggest that for tomorrow (or is it tonight). Maybe the weather will improve and there will be some airport activity in the evening. Iíve got an -8A project near the airport restaurant.
Old 05-02-2019, 06:53 AM

Ok I will check it out tonight. Hopefully the weather improves!