What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anyone meeting in a couple weekends?

RV-3Bravo

Well Known Member
I am looking to meet up with some folks to look at some planes again. My GF has never rode in a RV. I have had a ride in an 8, but need a ride in a side by side to see which model I am going to choose. If anyone is up to letting us have a ride for some $$, I am totally down. This weekend isn't open for me since I have to work on Saturday and have flight school on Sunday. Next weekend is totally open!

rvwannabe said:
I am looking to meet up with some folks to look at some planes again. My GF has never rode in a RV. I have had a ride in an 8, but need a ride in a side by side to see which model I am going to choose. If anyone is up to letting us have a ride for some $$, I am totally down. This weekend isn't open for me since I have to work on Saturday and have flight school on Sunday. Next weekend is totally open!

You can probably find a Sacramento person on the
norcal rv list. But if you can't I'm totally happy to come give a couple of rides (assuming I'm back from Texas - likely).

Back