What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

ExpressSCH Symbols

Phil

Well Known Member
Does anyone have a collection of symbols for the ExpressSCH software?

I have Vern Little's, but I'm also hoping to increase my collection my a few more.

Thanks,
Phil

Hi Phil.

I've found that I create a lot of symbols in place for my schematics, and don't file them in my library. It's easy to cut and paste them from the schematic for re-use.

When I get some time, I'll update my library, but I have a few things on my plate (selling my old house, renovating my new house, moving, building my HR-II).

I do plan on compiling a library of schematics (I have the schematic for a 2008 Oshkosh Outstanding Workmanship award winner, for example). That's on my to-do list as well. I'll add that to my RV-9A schematic and my HR-II schematic (in the works).

Also on my list is a schematic for the Precision Airmotive Eagle EMS. The documentation that Precision provides has been abstracted so that individual wires can't be identified, but I'm working on it!

Vern

Last edited:
vern,

I just want to thank you for what you have done so far. I've been able to use the free program to start my layout.

thanks,

Back