What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Builder site recommendation

Mhead

Well Known Member
Sponsor
I'm building a -7 slider with a Superior (Barrett) IO-360, AFP-150 horizontal induction, dual P-mags, Hartzell BA prop, Dual Garmin G3X. Any recommendations on the best builder project logs with similar equipment?
Thanks.

Last edited:
I've got G3X installed info on my site

I've long since replaced a lot of my build log pages but I do have some Garmin install info. Look at the last few years.

If you find one you like, save it and archive the photos, asap. I was in the middle of doing that for one as it disappeared. Downloading one moment, then . . . gone. Nothing is forever.

Thanks for the replies and suggestions. I've looked at Mike's site a fair amount and some other older ones which has been very helpful with some things, but I am hoping to find someone with similar firewall forward components. Superior IO-360, red cube, trombone exhaust, dual P-mags, AFP-150. I'm trying to save some time in order to see how best to route things, where/how to support with adel clamps, etc. I work a couple hours a night and feel like all I get accomplished is a hose installed or some other minor completion.

You are unlikely to find what you need on any single site. While I was building, I had several favorites like the Mike Bullock site already mentioned and Bruce Hill.

My plane is configured very similar to yours so I'll offer my site to for your list:
http://roughandreadyaerospace.blogspot.com/2012/02/step-1-horizontal-stabilizer.html

On the right hand side of the page are the archives which start with the construction of my workshop and continues in February of 2012 with the start of the aircraft construction. The blog is a just running commentary of the build process and is not cataloged in any way other than chronological.

Cheers!

Back