What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Fellow RV'er with coding/app development skills?

splinter

I'm looking for a fellow RV'er with computer coding and app development skills. If that's you, please message me for more details.

Not required, but preferably someone in the SE of the US. I'm in South Georgia.

Fly safe!
Splinter

Can you be more specific? Coding/development skills is a very broad definition. Are you looking for ASIC design, microcontroller programming, hardware design, product design, web work, scripting, micro services, etc etc etc? :)

Thank you to all for the quick and surprisingly large number of responses in a short amount of time. Many of you have asked for additional information, so here is what I can share at this time:

This project is an effort to enhance the safety of GA flying. In all transparency, I'm considering developing a product to market with the application/software developed, so apologize on providing less details to the masses than may be desired.

Requirements:
-iOS and Android capable app/interface
-coding language of choice using the Raspberry Pi platform
-low SWaP requirements (Pi/in-aircraft equipment)
-automated transmit/receive of offboard data to/from user device (wifi and BT capable)

I intend to enter into an agreement (contract) with whomever fits the bill and w/ an industry standard NDA.

Again, thank you all for your interest in supporting this exciting project. I will be in touch with those of you that have messaged me already.

v/r,
Splinter

Back