What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

rotisserie available

gbataller

About to transfer my RV14 from the rotisserie to the main/tail wheel configuration. I am about 20 miles south of Tucson, AZ. If you want the rotisserie it is yours but need to pick it up. Cost is free; just pass it on to another builder when you no longer need it. It has served me well through Chapter 38.

would love to have it but to far away, some pics would be awesome for those of us who don't have one and would like to know how to put it together.

Rotisserie

About to transfer my RV14 from the rotisserie to the main/tail wheel configuration. I am about 20 miles south of Tucson, AZ. If you want the rotisserie it is yours but need to pick it up. Cost is free; just pass it on to another builder when you no longer need it. It has served me well through Chapter 38.

I'm getting close to finishing my wings and could use it. I'm up at AVQ and picking it up wouldn't be a problem. Due to some travel, I'd need to grab it before 6/24. Would that work for you?
Thanks,
Jim

No problem, Jim. I am here 24x7 so at your convenience. However, I could use your help and one other adult to help me transfer the fuselage from the rotisserie to my workbench (so I can attach engine mount and main/tail gear). Should take about an hour to do this.

Back