What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Can I borrow your seat, sir?

Lemmingman

Well Known Member
I'm working on the forward fuselage and I'm trying to get a sense for where I should mount my rudder pedals. Right now I have some holes as far forward as you can put them. I figure someone tall will eventually fly the plane. However I am not what you would describe as tall.

If you have a seat cushion that will fit a -7 that I can borrow for an hour or two I'd really appreciate it. Then I can stop guessing and drill some holes. PM me if you can help. I'm in north McKinney....very north McKinney but I can come get it anywhere.

Last edited:
i may be able to help

Not sure where you are, but I'm at Aero Country (T31). I have 2 -7A's in my hangar, and you are welcome to sit in them to gauge rudder pedal position options. I won't be flying the rest of this week, so you are welcome to take my passenger seat home with you if you think it'll help.

I sent you a PM with my contact info.

That will work too, Dave. I'm only 15-minutes from Aero Country. I'll give you a call later this AM.

Back