What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Possible Need for short-term RV project storage

WingsOnWheels

Well Known Member
We are selling our house here in Sachse and looking to move into something a little bigger with a 3-car garage :D. Our house sold within a day of listing and we still haven't found a new home. Our closing date is 2/25 and we have to be out by 3/2. If it comes down to it we will rent a place for a little while until we find something (pickings are slim). I can rent a storage unit for the RV, but would much rather have it someplace safer than the local Party Barn.

Maybe someone nearby (Rockwall, Mckinney, Mesquite) has a hangar with an open corner they would like to rent. I am in Sachse, as you can imagine I would like to keep the move distance as short as possible, so Rockwall is the closest.

The project is on the gear, so I would just need to store the fuselage, wings (on cart), and the Emp. Move in would be towards the end of Feb. Hopefully for less than two months, but I can find another home if you need it out or it runs longer.

Reply, PM, or e-mail me if you have a lead. We have another week or so to find a place, so looking for options at this point.

Thanks,

Colin

We are selling our house here in Sachse and looking to move into something a little bigger with a 3-car garage :D. Our house sold within a day of listing and we still haven't found a new home. Our closing date is 2/25 and we have to be out by 3/2. If it comes down to it we will rent a place for a little while until we find something (pickings are slim). I can rent a storage unit for the RV, but would much rather have it someplace safer than the local Party Barn.

Maybe someone nearby (Rockwall, Mckinney, Mesquite) has a hangar with an open corner they would like to rent. I am in Sachse, as you can imagine I would like to keep the move distance as short as possible, so Rockwall is the closest.

The project is on the gear, so I would just need to store the fuselage, wings (on cart), and the Emp. Move in would be towards the end of Feb. Hopefully for less than two months, but I can find another home if you need it out or it runs longer.

Reply, PM, or e-mail me if you have a lead. We have another week or so to find a place, so looking for options at this point.

Thanks,

Colin

Colin,

I've got a t-hangar at KRBD in south Dallas/Midlothian area. I've got the wings off for now, but HOPEFULLY it won't be too long till they go on. You're free to move in as long as you like, I think we'll fit in there OK. Hit me up on PM if you want contact info.

Colin,

I've got a t-hangar at KRBD in south Dallas/Midlothian area. I've got the wings off for now, but HOPEFULLY it won't be too long till they go on. You're free to move in as long as you like, I think we'll fit in there OK. Hit me up on PM if you want contact info.

NTex,

Thank you for the relply. We have an offer in on a place, but the sellers are jerking us around. I expect that deal will probably fall through. I'll know for sure in the next day or so. If it doesn't work out then your hangar would be a great option (happy to help with the wings as well).

For right now, I'm going to keep looking just to see if there is anything closer just in case. The offer is very appriciated regardess of the outcome.
Thanks,
Colin

room at T31

Colin - I have room at T31 if you're interested. Email me david <dot> buono <at> yahoo <dot> com if you're interested.

Dave,

Thank you for the offer as well. As of yesterday afternoon we have a signed contract on the house, hopefully everything will go well.

I have a whole two days to move the house and workshop, so this will be interesting for sure...hahaha

Thanks again,

Colin

Back