Home > VansAirForceForums

- POSTING RULES
- Donate yearly (please).
- Advertise in here!

- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Old 03-02-2019, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rongawer View Post
The 528 and 631 numbers agree with the 459nm and 549nm ranges listed in the updated POH. It’s important to note that both of these ranges are listed as “no reserve”.

I was a little disappointed to not see the ranges even longer as has been described in other threads, upwards of 30% stated by some. And that the listed 5500 rpm range for the ULS is longer than for the iS; both are no reserve numbers, so I’m interested to know if that’s accurate.
Reserve on the RV-12 is 4 to 5 gallons, I believe it's a gallon on the RV-12IS, due to new shape of the tank.

Reports of 5 gallons an hour for the 912 ULS and 3.75 gallons an hour for the 912IS were reported flying to and from OshKosh from OR in 2018, going to and from the event. Evidently, the planes flew together, same time, same conditions.