What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Anyone using King xVue Touch?

flysrv10

Well Known Member
Not much information during Sun/fun and not being promoted well so far. Anyone using it or considering it?

I won't have anything to do with Bendix King due to their terrible customer (and potential customer) support. I tried for weeks to get wiring information from them when I was considering their ADS-B transponder for me and a friend. No joy. Contacted their rep at Airventure. Still nothing but bureaucratic excuses, no wiring diagram info.

One of my A&P friends at KHEF just regaled me with his experience of Bendix King losing (multiple times) transponders he sent in for repair. 6 months to get one of them back. Horrible, non-responsive bureaucracy.

I've observed vastly superior customer service responses from both Garmin (530W troubleshooting, GDL-88 install) and Advanced Flight Systems (AF-4500 install and maintenance). Stark Avionics provides incredibly fast, thorough support for avionics they sell, in my experience. From what I see on VAF, Dynon is very good, too.

Thanks for the information. I am no longer interested in their EFIS based on my own investigation and your comments.

Back