What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

How about adding Triple Tree videos from this year?

Triple Tree 360 Deg

Here is my Triple Tree work in progress with my new Garmin VIRB 360 camera. Still trying to figure out the Garmin Edit software. Not much documentation available explaining its use and features.
David
N900EC
RV 7

https://youtu.be/E77m9-_00Fw

Glad she enjoyed it

Hey Carl, thanks for the video!

I passed the link on to Maryanne, the controller you recorded. She was really thankful!

Cool Bill. I was hoping someone would pass it on to her. She handled the busy arrival periods as smooth as if Oshkosh or Sun n Fun. Really great job. Thanks to her and all the controllers for volunteering.

Saw your departure after looking for you for three days!

Hope see you again soon.

Do you folks have an FAA or Contract tower operating during the fly-in?

They have volunteer controllers but the field is not "controlled'. No matter what they say, it is still uncontrolled.

Cool Bill. I was hoping someone would pass it on to her. She handled the busy arrival periods as smooth as if Oshkosh or Sun n Fun. Really great job. Thanks to her and all the controllers for volunteering.

Saw your departure after looking for you for three days!

Hope see you again soon.
She is a retired controller from Detroit. She moved to the Charlotte area about 10 years ago, which is where I met her when I lived up there. Very nice lady!

Bummer we didn't catch up. I was driving the concierge carts on Thursday and Friday. Friday afternoon I flew home to SC86, picked up my son at school, and flew back to SC00. Saturday I was getting worried about the weather and brought the plane home and returned with the truck. I had brought our camper down the weekend before so was enjoying its AC and cold Spotted Cow I brought back from OSH. Yep, you should have put out an APB.

Back