What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

SAT rv10

I see your location also lists MN.

You're welcome to check my plane out the next time you're in Sunny Minnesota!

I am based 90 miles south of SA in Cotulla (COT). Would be happy to meet up and take you for a ride.

I'm in Austin if you would like to venture out. Not complete with my build, but interior is 90% done...minus avionics

Thanks everyone.

We now live at TA66 full time.

Frank i will call you next week. COT is not far. I have a 7AC an could come down. It would be about 1 hour flight for me.

Thanks
Willie

Intro to the RV-10 for My Wife and I

I just joined the forum and have been researching the RV line. I would love to take a look at any RV-10s in the San Antonio area. I am seriously considering a build but I want to make sure my wife will enjoy the smaller aircraft experience. She has never flown anything but commercial. I would love an opportunity for us to meet and RV-10 family and possibly take a flight. I, of course, would pay for expenses and even dinner/drinks after.

We live in Alamo Ranch, West of SATX. I love to build anything and have been content with rebuilding old BMW motorcycles, but I'm ready to take on the RV-10 so we can enjoy traveling the country now that we don't have kids at home.

I'm looking forward to being a part of this community and realizing a 30+ year dream of building my own plane.

Regards,
-Tracy

I live in New Braunfels and am in process of building a 10. Not far enough along to let you sit in to judge space, but if you decide to build, I would like to meet you. I'm willing to share some of the lessons learned along the way.

Here's a link with a 4 minute video about my build produced by Kobalt tools along with pics to show current status of build.

https://www.facebook.com/KobaltToolsOfficial/videos/vb.1738994656399924/1880229272276461/?type=2&theater

ey05vzy8iVSnfJSmEFfu6bhVIdtPalvJZ0R37tbK-vOjOyo5u7_-cvrq4LLCFGmxPIcns_kjficNTadQ-HNkKUfCNG35x6tglfxquT5Hzoz7VF9kGumGRJ9EVUs4iHZGjYROmV_qsW0=w417-h313-no

q863Yhfe00n8L5wRZ3K_OfXT-lLPokMMvz-74uJONhS0kV9rFpju7WncuBRuSs8j8W7dhEC9jT4bs4FGlxyL_p7UpR1dPcx-TCpBLSVTuPUN8Vlb6VDt_TaCSQSNT51Jlp_qyTYLgeE=w1040-h781-no

Great Video

Randy-
Thank you for the offer. I would love to meet and see the progress on your build. I will message you my info.

-Tracy

Back